Let’s face it, obtaining a patent involves a myriad of decisions.
If your company needs several patents in several countries, developing a patent prosecution strategy can get quickly overwhelming.
Paul Roberts has prepared and filed hundreds of patent applications for companies like: Google, Hitachi, EPC Global, Effortless Extensions, Freni Brembo, and litigated patents for Sun Microsystems, Oracle, and Apple.
Over a decade of Patent Prosecution Experience[list type=arrowbg]
- Two years at USPTO as a patent Examiner
- One year as a Patent Liaison for Checkpoint Systems
- Three years as a Patent Agent for Dann Dorfman Herrell and Skillman
- Three years as a Patent Attorney for Hogan Lovells
- Two years a Patent Attorney for Foley & Lardner
- One and half years as managing partner of Protect it! IP
Got Patent Questions? We got answers.
And if it’s results you need, then you need to call Protect it! IP