So you know you need protection — Where do you start?
1. If you have a business method or software type invention, start with the patent eligibility analysis.
2. If you know your invention is eligible for protection, but need a template to start with, order a model search.
3. If you want to know how much it’ll cost to file your application, check out our Triple Tier Patent Filing Estimate service.
4. If you’re not sure whether you need a patent, trademark, copyright, contract, or trade secret to protect your invention… order our Five Pillars of Protection Package.
5. What if you just want to get started with preparing the application?
Register as a new client here, and send us a retainer ($2500). We will run a conflicts check, and set up a call with you to get started. If we can’t represent you for whatever reason, your retainer will be promptly refunded.
Do you offer any free advice?
We moderate a free patent forum, just post your question, and we’ll do our best to answer it.